Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It's been a......

Long time! Sorry. Life has been crazy! We have moved and been in our home for a month.....I think. Every spare second has been un packing, decorating, trying to get organized. It seems to be going well. I finally feel like we are in OUR home. I'm the kind of person who wants to have everything done NOW, so I have been working on my patience:)

Going back a bit to Vacation! We drove down to Washington DC and then to VA beach. We stayed in DC with some family friends for two nights. We spent one day walking around DC checking out all the museums and monuments. It was a lot of walking, but there is something about seeing everything up close that is so amazing!













From DC we drove down to VA beach! The trafic was horrible! It's only 4 hours away and it took six! Good thing we went around nap time! We rented a condo a block of the beach. We got to spend time with my sister Lesli and her family, I miss her so MUCH! We only get to see each other one or two times a year:( We all played at the pool and went to the beach. Unfortunately Dayton liked to eat sand so we didn't get to stay long.









We decided to leave early to get back for the big move and to avoid trafic. When we got half way we decided to stop but when we tried to find a hotlel they were all booked! There was a motercycle convention going on and they had all the hotels full until Ohio, so we went all the way! I will never drive that again, I say that every time and yet still did it. I had such a good time being with family:)

Ok back to the present time. My baby is turning one in less then two weeks. I cant even beleive it! I am havimg so much fun watching him grow! He is walking now. Every day he gets better and better. He enjoys playing and getting into everything! I love seeing his smiling face every morning! I just can't beleive how much he has changed in one year:)












I promise next time wont be so long:)














post signature

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new house! I heard it is very nice.
    Thanks so much for sending the card on Dayton. He is getting so big! What a cutie. Can't believe he's going to be a year old.
    Love, Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the long ones Jess :) So glad you could come it really was special

    ReplyDelete